To develop a more defined professional aptitude, ie get a good job that you like doing and/or will lead you to a better job, here are my assessment questions and examples, that I use in my career coaching to help you make an inventory of your credentials:
1. Find the common theme of your resume, or interests and major.
2. List your skills, traits and virtues according to:
* What do you know?
(Areas of expertise)?
* What are you good at doing and prefer?
(Oral or written presentations, take notes, keep things organized, make phone calls, answer calls, sell, sort, count, use your hands, follow up, plan, summarize, do research, write, programs, translate, clean, care for, listen to others, ask questions, look up things, analyze, create ideas, take initiative etc)
* How do you like to work? (Inside, outside, in your own office with closed door, in the same room together with others, regular day shifts or irregular, with travel, domestic and local, international or global, products or services, making, repairing or keeping, small groups or large, in person or online, leading or following)
* What is your personality like? (MBTI, intro/extroverted, style, dress code)
* What are your values and what do you advocate or would like to take a stand for?
* What do you want to, or need to, avoid due to your health or otherwise have a concern with?
* Do you have any special needs or requests for accomodation due to disability?
3. What would you like to learn and develop?
Contact me for a coaching session to get going!