When did you laugh the last time, so much you had to brace yourself or started to cry? With all the atrocities that are going on in the world, we must not fall into despair or desperation, and succumb to this darkness, but fight it with light and good energy. To increase good energy, you can work on attaining a state of playfulness. A state of having fun!
So, if you find yourself stuck in a rut, or feeling a bit hopeless, make sure you do something that excites you. What does? Something that is about exploring with wonder, and brings forth your smile.
Here is a list of examples you can use:
- Play with children
- Go for an adventure outdoors
- Watch a specific movie or TV-series (I love watching “Fawlty Towers” with John Cleese.)
- Try something you haven’t done before
- Do art, like finger-painting, or clay molding
- Bake a cake and taste the batter
- Start collecting figures, stamps or any other memorabilia you treasure
- Share a mishap with someone who loves you
- Turn up the volume of a favorite song, and sing and dance to it
What else can you think of? Schedule a time to have fun. Its reward is priceless and you will draw closer to Mother Earth.