Some years ago when I set out to go live in the United States, I thought of how I wish there was a TV-show focusing on living organic, so I made a pitch in 2010 to OWN, when Oprah sought ideas. After all, I created the name Telluselle to become a brand for green wellness. Tellus is Latin for planet Earth and elle means she in French, which is my noble heritage. I still think it would be wonderful!
Imagine a TV-show once a week with weekly features presenting:
- Green inventions
- Extinct – visit place/animal/plant
- Fashion – fabrics, designs etc
- Food – bio, organic, local; farm and facts
- Energy – on and off the grid, cost, implementations and examples
- Home – recycle & reuse examples
- Indigenous wisdom around the world
Then more people could achieve green health and be Telluselle Living!
Photo: Creative commons